- Taupe Imsu Cambridge Select Women's Classic Thigh-High Over The Knee Riding Boot
- JQSM Oil Wax Pu Leather Large Capacity Tote Bag
- MEIZOKEN Summer Slippers Women Camellia Flower Flip Flops Beach shoes Platform High Heels Sandals Boho Wedges Slides
- Womens Sandals PVC Transparent Pumps Summer High Heels Lace Up Casual Sandals
- WeiPoot Women's Lace-up Round-Toe Kitten-Heels Pu Solid Pumps-shoes
- Wuixkas Camouflage Leaves Army Womens Lightweight Mesh Sneakers Funny Walking shoes
- New Look Men's 3870856 Chukka Boots
- ASICS Men's Gel-FujiAttack 5 Training shoes
- Multicolour (Multicolor 000) adidas Boys’ Deerupt Runner Fitness shoes
- AdeeSu Womens Spikes Stilettos Pointed-Toe Microfiber Boots SXC03504
- Bellatotti Fur Lined Womens Brown Ankle Boot with Heel and Comfort
- Wanted shoes Women's Sadler Knee-High Boot
- WeiPoot Women's Pu Open-Toe Kitten-Heels Buckle Solid Sandals, EGHLH007537
- FSJ Women Open Toe Strappy Stiletto High Heel Sandals Slip On Slingback Clear PVC D'Orsay Transparent Dress Pumps Size 4-15 US
- Hitz Mens Formal shoes Black 3304
- Nine West Womens Quitend Synthetic Mid Calf Boot
- It's a big deal Mens shoes Casual Spring Pointed to Slip On shoes Men Loafers Vintage Split Leather Black Brown,Black,6.5
- Women's Leather Boots, Pointed Toe Rough High Heels Winter Fashion Boots Mid-Calf Boots Zipper Beige Black (color A, Size 39)
- MedzRE Men's Leather Wingtip Formal Leisure Ankle High shoes
- ARA Rachel Cotton Loafer US 8
- Casual shoes For Men Soft Comfortable Fabric Upper Lightweight Breathable Running Sneakers Anti-slip Flat Lace Up Round Toe shoes Cricket shoes (color Beige, Size 8.5 UK)
- Dickies Fw41105 Non Safety Landmaster Green 5
- Skechers Women's Go Run Forza 3
- Fuxitoggo Winter snow boots ankles outdoor men's waterproof boots (color 39, Size Black)
- White Pu Cambridge Select Women's Peep Toe T-Strap Chunky Platform Wedge Sandal
- YOU LOOK PRETTY Flats Slippers bluee Satin Slip On Pointed Toe Women Mules Outdoor Slipper
- Eleganceoo Women's Fashion Open Toe Block High Heel Dressy Buckled Sandals shoes with Ankle Strap
- AicciAizzi Women Comfortable Platform Knee High Chunky Boots with Zip
- York Zhu Women Home Slippers,Memory Foam Plush Lining Slip-on House shoes Fluffy Slippers
- black (Beige) Varomed Unisex - Adults Genua 60.920-25 Slippers
- Lugz Womens Tamar Fashion Boot
- Sammitop Women's Pointed Toe Stiletto High Heels Crisscross Strappy Pumps Ladies Ankle Buckle Strap shoes
- K-Swiss Womens Clean Court CMF Fashion Sneaker
- Bates Women's 6 inch U.S. Navy Suede DuraShocks Steel Toe Boots Black
- YooPrettyz Open Toe Platform Slingback Sandals Jewel Strappy Cutout Dress Heels with Shield
- Nine Seven Women's Patent Leather Pointed Toe High Heels Stiletto Handmade Party Wedding Dress Pumps
- J. Renee Women's Braidy Pump Silver Crinkle Patent Leather Size 9 M
- Victoria Women's Canvas Inglesa Elastico Fashion Sneakers Made in Spain
- Cole Haan Women's Tali Modern Bow Ballet Ballet Flats
- Sol Sana Womens Marc Mule
- Swims Braided Lace Lux Loafer Driver shoes in Black Graphite 12
- Tredters Women& 39;s DEA Pump Black Snake 8.5 S US
- Summer Slippers Men's Outdoor Sports Quick-Drying Slippers Beach Casual Non-Slip Sandals Anti-Skid Breathable
- Rieker B3838 Mens Lace Up Casual shoes
- Dr. Brinkmann Men's Clogs bluee bluee
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Funtasma Women's Lust 3000X Knee-High BootKEEN Womens Hush Lea CNX Clogwhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Women's Booties, Lace-up Ankle Boots Martin Boots Fall Winter New Suede Fashion Boots Black Dark bluee Wine Red (color B, Size 45)) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Womens Mid-Calf Boots Chunky Heel Lace-up Boots Tassel High Heel Boots shoes(3 color)
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
Eastland Womens Gia Navy Narrow Flat
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about Summer Heeled Sandal Ladies High Heeled Sandals Yellow Bow Design Fashion Comfortable shoes
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atAllhqFashion Women's Frosted Low-Heels Buckle Solid Pumps-shoes,FBUDD013386AllhqFashion Women's Patent Leather Square Closed Toe Kitten-Heels Pumps-shoes,FBUDD011177.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to AllhqFashion Women's Open-Toe Buckle Frosted Solid Low-Heels Sandals, FBULD015196
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: AllhqFashion Women's Buckle Closed Toe Kitten-Heels Sandals
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
Gedigits Women New Winter High Platform Ankle Boots Female Height Increasing Thick Sole Autumn Wedge Sneakers Black 7.5 M US
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: AllhqFashion Women's Pointed Closed Toe Sheepskin High Heels Pumps with Stiletto and Curves Style
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from AllhqFashion Women's Closed Pointed Toe High Heels Cow Leather Solid Sandals with Stiletto, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Funtasma by Pleaser Women's Dame-115 Boot Black Polyurethane-Lace Size -12 chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Women's Walking shoes Running Socks shoes Fashion Mesh Sneakers Air Cushion Athletic Gym Casual shoes Black, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: High Heel Sandals for WomenWomen's Open Toe Sandals Summer Flat Sandals shoes Leather Outdoor Sandals EU Sizes,42
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Vivident Select Women's Comfy Chunky High Platform Flip Flop Sandal
ARA Women’s Lissabon Trainers, Black, 5.5
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, Marc Fisher Women's color Sandal WedgeHoxekle Woman's Buckles Strap Beach Height Increasing Flat Sandals Platform PU Summer Sexy Backless Casual shoesa short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, Drew Women's Juniper White Floral Snake clogs-and-mules 6.5 MWebb Perkin Women Fashion Rivet Winter Warm Zipper shoes Low Heel Plush Lining Knight Boots Lady Knee High BootsJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Ruby Shoo Women's Willow Sage Floral Ankle Wrap High Heel PumpWomen Flat Sandals Fashion Concise Ladies Beach Summer Wear Peep Toe Casual Buckle Female shoesThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—Women Wedges Height Increasing Warm Female shoes Thick Plush Winter Snow Boot Lady Mid-Calf BootsSandals Girls shoes Sandals Summer Slope Sandals Fashion Mesh Rhinestone Heels Heels Height 9.5cm (color gold, Size 38)possibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, Tamaris - Gesin - 112500921001Lucky Brand Womens Destroyed Raw Hem Jeggingsas well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, AdeeSu Womens Dance-Ballroom High-Heels Boots Urethane Boots SXE04399AdeeSu Womens Nubuck Kitten-Heels Solid Urethane Boots SXE04342arrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at AdeeSu Womens Nubuck High-Heel Solid Leather Boots SXE04387; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Adidas Women Running shoes Duramo Lite 2.0 Training Fashion Fitness Gym Grey; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atWomen's Booties, High Heel Red Wedding Prom Fashion Boots Ladies Fall Winter New Thick Heel Round Head Martin Boots (color A, Size 36)Fay Waters Women's Perforated Platform Patent Leather Round Toe Oxfords Brogue Wingtip Lace Up Mid Heel shoes