- White Heart to Hear Plus Size 34-42 Sandals Women shoes,
- Super High Fashion High Platform Sandals Women Casual Ladies shoes Black White
- TAOFFEN Women's Spring-Summer Kitten Heel Pumps shoes Pointed Toe Red Size 41 Asian
- Classic Pointed Toe Kitten Heels shoes Loafers Sandals shoes Wedding Pumps
- TAOFFEN Women Fashion Stiletto Over The Knee Boots
- WeenFashion Women's High-Heels Soild Pull-On Microfiber Pump-shoes
- shoes Women Sandals High Heels Pumps Sexy Black Ankle Strap Sandals
- T-JULY Ladies High Heels Casual shoes Women Wedges Platform Thick Sole Wedges shoes
- ASICS Men's Gel-FujiAttack 5 Training shoes
- Multicolour (Multicolor 000) adidas Boys’ Deerupt Runner Fitness shoes
- GIY Women's Pointed Toe Block Heel Ankle Boots Winter Side Zip PU Leather Short Boot Casual Chunky High Heel Motorcycle Boots
- CAPE ROBBIN Women Patent Leatherette Pointy Toe Lucite Ankle Strap Stiletto Pump GI39
- Cambridge Select Women's Open Toe Strap Crisscross Slingback Beaded Chain Mixed Media Flatform Sandal
- Womens Over The Knee Boots Elastic Cloth Low Heel shoes Fashion Outdoor High Boots 2018 Fall & Winter
- KangaROOS Womens K Mid Plateau Trainer
- WUIWUIYU Men's Casual Leather Sandals Open Toe Flats Summer Water Beach Slippers Big Small Size
- Marc Joseph NY Women's Fashion shoes Brooklyn Nobuck Loafer
- Gerry Weber Women Ankle Boots Sheila 07 Black, (black) G35307MI25 100
- Liu Jo shoes Woman Low Sneakers B68003 TX003 Karlie 05 LACE UP Black
- GLSHI Men's Canvas shoes 2018 Summer New Low-Top Linen Soles Mens Breathable Fashion Flat Loafers Espadrilles
- Silver Turquoise Lime Punch ASICS Women's GT-2000 4 Running shoes
- Yxwxz Gym wear for men Anti-Piercing Safety shoes, mountaineering shoes, labor insurance training, canvas low wear, anti slip, construction site shoes on cloud running shoes (Size 35)
- LOVDRAM Men'S Leather shoes Autumn Korean Version Of The New Men'S Trend Pointed shoes Business Casual shoes Korean shoes Men'S shoes Large Size
- Men Chelsea Boots Autumn and Winter Leather Martin Boots Desert High-top shoes Men's Wedding Boots
- Vittoria Fusion Pro Road Cycling shoes
- JaHGDU Women Wedge High Heel Martin Boots in Hose Boots Long Boots Knee High Leisure Elegant Cosy Wild Tight Super Casual Quality for Womens
- Mila Lady ELVA09 Women Fashion Embellished Sparkles Party Pumps High Heel Stilettos Sexy Slip On Dress shoes,
- Charles Albert Womens Open Side Fury Ballet Flat
- Smilice Sexy Sandals with High Stiletto and Thick Platform Dressy Sandals with Large for Wedding Parties
- 1TO9 Womens Solid Bucket-Style Smooth Leather Urethane Boots MNS03067
- SoftWalk Womens Raven Ankle Boot
- Funtasma by Pleaser Women's Lust-2001 Boot
- JaHGDU Womens Summer Casual Slippers shoes Ladies shoes Bath Slippers Hole Slippers Red Pink bluee Yellow for Women
- Hee Grand Ladies Fashion Rhinestone Bowknot Round Toe Sky Wedge shoes
- Sandals High Heels Satin Open Toes Stlletto Heel Platform PU Waterproof Wedding Party Dating Office Women Bride Girls Gift bluee,bluee,EU44
- Nike Shox Gravity Men's Running shoes (13) Black Metallic Silver
- 2019 Mens Boots Men's Formal Dress shoes Fleece Lined Wingtip Lace Up Round Toe Waterproof Casual Leather High Top Retro Combat Boots
- Bed Stu Women’S Cara Leather Sandal
- Winter Genuine Leather Boots Square Heel Over The Knee shoes Fashion Buckle Cowhide Women Long Boot
- Men's Altra Provision 2.5, Black Racing Red, 8 D
- Nine West Womens Pickens Leather Boot
- Mizuno Men's Morelia Club Md Running shoes
- GLSHI Men Running shoes Autumn Air Cushions Outdoor Sports shoes Fly Woven Breathable Light Couple shoes
- Pyrex Men's Lace-Up Flats
- Donald J Pliner Men's Victor-ew Driving Style Loafer
- Brown Josef Seibel Men's Lace-Up Flats
- Nude bluesh Patent Jessica Simpson Women's Baleenda Dress Pump
- GIY Women's Bohemian Flat Flip Flops Sandals with Rhinestone Platform Comfort Elastic Summer Beach Thong
- KEREE Women Casual Low Heel Loafers Bowknot Lightweight Comfortable Square Toe Slip On Oxford shoes
- Roxy Women's Lido III Sneaker
- GreatGiftList Women's Open Toe Stiletto High Heel Ankle Buckle Strap Sandals for Dress Elegant Wedding Party Evening shoes
- WeenFashion Women's Lace-up Round Closed Toe Kitten-Heels Imitated Suede High-Top Snow-Boots
- Corkys Platform Womens Thick Leather Strap Wedge Heel Sandal
- MVE shoes Women's Stylish Flat Open Toe Comfortable Single Strap Self-Adjustable Ankle Strap
- Fourever Funky Chunky Lug Platform Chunky Heeled Combat Women's Vegan Booties Berry
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Gcanwea Fashion Plus Size Slip On Solid Add Fur Winter Boots shoes Woman Mid Calf Boots Woman shoes Female shoes Pure color Dress Skinny Warm Girls Elegant Joker Brown 4.5 M US BootsGcanwea shoeslaces Dropship Boots Woman shoes Platform Winter Fashion Women shoes Knee-High Boots Plus Size Easy to Match Fashion Breathable Joker Dress Dexterous Black Add Fur 4 M US Bootswhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. FASZQ Pointed Toe Transparent Block High Heels Stain Yellow Pumps Women Fall Spring Elegant Lady Office Party shoes) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Fumak Genuine Leather Women Ankle Boots Soft Round Toe Zip Winter Warm Snow Boots Women Flat Casual shoes Plus Size 35-43 E306
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
Women's Genuine Leather Sandals High Heels Mixed color Buckle shoes Women Sexy Pointed Toe Sandals Size 34-43
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about Women's Boots - High Heels 5.5Cm Thick Heel Boots England Pointed Booties Matte Leather 33-43
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atSneakers, Women's shoes, Autumn, Breathable, Casual, high Student Running shoes (color B, Size 36)Aerosoles Women's Betunia Silver Multi 9 B US.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Wedges, Sandals, Slippers, Summer wear, Non-Slip Sandals, Slippers, high-Heeled Sandals Flat Sandals,Fashion Sandals (color A, Size 36)
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: Silvia Diaz Fashion shoes Ankle Strap High Heels Cotton Candy
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
GIY Women's Winter Warm Fur Snow Boots Round Toe Breathable Loafers Slip On Mid Wedge Platform Causal Waterproof Ankle Booties
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from AIWEIYi Womens Hollow-Out Thigh High Gladiator Sandals Boots Over Knee Gladiator Summer Boots gold, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Light dancing Increasing Heel Fashion Sneakers Spring Style Black chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Adidas Campeon 13 Short Womens Style Z20558, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Yeenvan Transparent shoes Plus Size 33-43 Classics High Heels Sandals Women Pointed Toe Summer shoes
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Women's Chunky Block LeatherHigh Heel - Formal, Wedding, Party Simple Classic Pump,6MUS
GIY Womens Loafers Backless Low Heel Sandals Faux Leather Pointed Toe Slip On Dress Slide Mule Slippers
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, Wood-1 Men Real Leather Pure Black Casual Sandals Basic Slipper shoes Men Non-Slip Summer Beach Touring shoesSummer Leather Mesh Breathable Sports shoes Women's White shoes @Y.Ta short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, ENVAL SOFT 3291533 Wedge Sandals Black Leather Woman Made in GIY Women's Classic Western Buckle Ankle Boots Platform Round Toe Mid Heel Studded Riding Short BootiesJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Menbur Amphibious Biker Boot shoes Leather Studs WomanFashion Ladies Slippers Beach Slippers Non-Slip Flat Slippers Indoor and Outdoor Wear Sandals Flat Sandals,Fashion Sandals (color A, Size 36)The county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—Elegant Footwear Strappy Crisscross Mary Jane PumpRHFDVGDS Increased winter rabbit fur short boots leisure platform Lady shoes Thick warm snow bootspossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, Mingos Women's Bayside Soft Suede Bow Embellished BallerinaLZWSMGS Leather Women's Women's Leather High Heels Spring and Summer Platform Heel shoes Classic Retro shoes with Ballet shoes 34-39cm Ladies Sandals (color Silver, Size 5.5 US)as well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Women's Classic shoes, Comfortable High Heels Dress Wedding Party Heeled Sandals Simple Leather shoes,Black,38Comfortable and beautiful ladies sandals Sandals Summer Female High Heel Slippers Single shoesarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Women's Sandals, Stiletto Heel Snakeskin Dot Pattern Open Toe Slip Breathable Lining Comfortable Women's High Heel Sandals,40; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Unisex Sneakers, Leisure Light Running shoes, Trainer Fitness Jogging shoes,Red,40; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atWomen's shoes - High Boots in Autumn and Winter British Low Heel Warm Boots Flat Boots 34-43Lacitena Women Sandals Crystal Rhinestones Sandals