Belize has a wondrous and varied and marine life. Between the rivers, the Reef and the sea Belize is home to an interesting variety of marine and Freshwater fish. Our coastal lagoons offer a grey zone between those two biotas. The marine fish can travel upriver for long distances and many freshwater lenses on mangrove cays. There are miles of saltwater flats to fish for the illusive Grand Slam- the Tarpon, the Permit and the Bonefish. Offshore we find Wahoo, Kingfish, Grouper and Sailfish guaranteed to give you a good challenge. Inside the reef, we find Snappers, Jacks and Barracudas which are plentiful and tasty!
Green Horizon Flats Fishing, offers the great experience of sport fishing.. check our different packages and choose the one that best suits you..
- Night Fishing- In Belize, fishing is right out in front out us. Come and have the great experience, one of which we offer. Come along and do the night fishing.
- Neighborhood Fishing- Trolling and fishing the Bay, the New River and the Rio Hondo. This is a leisurely day cruising the coast line, exploring mangroves to see amazing fish and other marine life in their natural habitat. Manatees, dolphins are plentiful! The water is so clear the fish are easy to spot.
- Reef Fishing, Bottom Fishing & Snorkeling– Fish in the reef in the morning, followed by a leisure fish BBQ on the beach and maybe more fishing or snorkeling in the afternoon. YOU DECIDE!
- Fly Fishing & Spin Casting– This is sport fishing at its best, catch and release if you can…Bone Fish, Tarpon, Permit and Snook. We can teach you how to fly fish, come try your luck.
- Swim with dolphins Board MISS PLEASURE and head to the dolphin aquarium in Mahahual (Ma-Ha-Wal), Costa Maya. You and the dolphins are in the water together for a 30 or 45 minutes session.
- A Day with the manatees- Northern Belize is the home of 800-1000 endangered Manatees that live in mangroves in our waters. This is a very special excursion by boat to a protected area along the coast.